The #1 way to win buy-in for any improvement initiative is to invite employees to share their insights and knowledge about the customer and the business .
How do you unlock this power? Watch this short YouTube video which shows you how to use the six secrets listed below the embedded video link.
In this 10-minute video blog I share several leadership techniques and strategies to help CX leaders collect VOE and answer these common questions.
- “How do I get my employees to share their insights?”
- “How do I get Voice of the Employee?”
- “How do I use VOE to impact sustainable change?”
After laying that foundation, I share the 6 secrets in easy-to-remember steps or actions which help CX leaders:
- Use VOE collection activities as a way to gain buy-in on improvement projects and programs
- Improve leadership skills and leadership brand
- Build trust, collaboration and respect among the team
- Transform organizational culture
I hope there is something helpful for you or your clients and colleagues in this video blog .
Use Your Millennial Mindset
Let Them Discover The Problem
Let Them Decide On The Solution
Let Them Define Success
Let Them Choose The Reward
You Promote Their Ideas And Successes
Photo/image credit: www.dollarphotoclub.com